State of the Empire :: Episode 51 :: We’ve Got a Good Feeling About This! The Solo Official Trailer & Denny’s Solo Menu
State of the Empire is a Star Wars speculation podcast where we “look for news in Alderaan places”.
There’s a lot to #Solobrate right now. We’ve got a new Solo: A Star Wars Story trailer and in Denny’s across America, galactic gourmands can treasure the taste of the the inner rim.
But are these Co-Reactor Pancakes drizzled with as many shocking revelations about the forthcoming film as the juicy new tidbits from the trailer? What even is a “co-reactor”? Surely these edible tributes to the exploits of Han, Chewie, and Lando have some Star Wars secrets smuggled into them. We review Denny’s entire six-course feast du Solo, dissect the latest trailer, and dig deep into the new movie’s marketing and merchandising for character reveals and clues of what’s to come. We’re still braced for disaster, but like Han said, we’ve got a good feeling about this.
Intercept our compete transmission below, and keep the discussion going over on our Star Wars Spoilers Facebook group!
Support State of the Empire!
- State of the Empire Socials: Facebook | Twitter | Star Wars Spoilers
- Rate & review us on iTunes
- Rate & review us on Podchaser | How to use Podchaser
Star Wars Media:
Star Wars Links:
- The new Solo trailer
- The incredible Denny’s cantina commercial
- The full Denny’s trading card set
- The Cloud Riders in a French car commercial
- Simon Pegg on Happy Sad Confused
- Tony Gilroy on The Moment with Brian Koppelman
- Qi’ra and the dice
- New details on Enfys nest