Nerdy Show 306 :: Looong Looong Nerds
The Nerdy Show Network’s flagship podcast unloads on the latest geek news and happenings!
After vacations, business trips, interviews, conventions, and other mayhem – Nerdy Show‘s hosts are back in the studio catching up with each other and what’s been going down in the nerd world.
And… also… catch up with what the Japanese already know a lot about: dramatic and surreal on-going commercial narratives. Did you know that for over a decade an alien has been impersonating Tommy Lee Jones, drinking canned coffee, and doing everyman jobs in Nippon? Did you know that NO ONE can resist a looong, looong maaaan? Did you know that Buffy the Vampire Slayer‘s Giles may have started this entire phenomenon? That’s not even half of it! We talk God of War, Lost in Space, Ready Player One, Pacific Rim 2, and give our two credits on everything worth doing in the past month of nerd stuff.
Support Nerdy Show!
- Support us via Patreon
- The Nerdy Show Store
- Support the show via a 1-time donation
- Shop on Amazon via Nerdy Show
- Rate and review us on Podchaser
- Rate and review us on iTunes
- Hang out with us on The Nerdy Show Lounge
Recent Nerdy Show Episodes:
- Cap talks Ninja Turtles history with Kevin Eastman, Tom Waltz, and Ben Bishop
- Cap talks weird Ninja Turtles stuff with Tom Waltz and Erik Burnham
- Cap in Tennessee
- Tommy Lee Jones’ Boss Coffee Commercials
- Neil Cicierega’s Boss Coffee tweet
- Sakeru Gummy commercial series
- Nescafé Gold Blend Commercials with Anthony Michael Head
- Sagas RPG
- Trench’s charity stream
- North Carolina Comicon
- Our episode about Ready Player One – the book
- The Adventures of Tintin
- MegaBots’ announce things aren’t going well
- Lost in Space trailer
- The Jetsons comic
- God of War (2018)
- The Nerdlesque Festival – April 27-29th
- Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles preview art
- Labyrinth: Coronation