Nerdy Show 305 :: Nerdy Show in Tennessee – Weird Al, Kid Koala, Arcades, Spelunking, & More!
The Nerdy Show Network’s flagship podcast unloads on the latest geek news and happenings!
Cap is on the road and indulging of nerdy adventures of all sorts: music, ancient cultures, retro gaming, modern art, cuisine, and geology! But it’s dangerous to go alone – they’re joined by long-lost Nerdy Show hosts Colin and Luke and the trio is taking YOU along for the ride.
Hear all about the “Weird Al” Yankovic concert of die-hard fan’s dreams as we recap the deep cuts of his Ridiculously Self-Indulgent, Ill-Advised Vanity Tour. Learn the story of Nashville’s hot chicken and the dangers therein. Go spelunking in Raccoon Mountain Caverns and explore other subterranean shenanigans. Unleash your inner DJ with Kid Koala’s Satellite Turntable Orchestra… And that’s just for starters! Join us for a magical mystery tour of geeky gallivanting!
Support Nerdy Show!
- Support us via Patreon
- The Nerdy Show Store
- Support the show via a 1-time donation
- Shop on Amazon via Nerdy Show
- Rate and review us on Podchaser
- Rate and review us on iTunes
- Hang out with us on The Nerdy Show Lounge
- Captain Sonar
- The Resistance
- The Top 20 Nerdy Things of 2017
- The Orville
- “Weird Al”‘s Ridiculously Self-Indulgent, Ill-Advised Vanity Tour
- “Weird Al”‘s Chattanooga setlist
- Emo Phillips
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns
- Luray Caverns
- Mammoth Cave National Park
- The Bell Witch Cave
- Clumpies Ice Cream Co.
- Prince’s Hot Chicken
- Game Galaxy Arcade
- The Frist Art Museum
- The art of Nick Cave
- The cult of Mithras
- Kid Koala
- Kid Koala’s Music to Draw to: Satellite
- Kid Koala’s Satellite Turntable Orchestra
- Oz Arts
- The chemical puppeteering of Karina Bleau
- The Nerdlesque Festival – April 27-29th