Nerdy Show 294 :: Carbon Nano Toobin’
The Nerdy Show Network’s flagship podcast unloads on the latest geek news and happenings!
Global warming getting you down? Just go carbon nano toobin’, brah! We discuss a surprising new science that could eat CO2 and spit out the multi-use material of the future: carbon nanotubes. Blind and unchecked science and capitalism have got us into this mess, and it turns out they might save us too. We’re full of summer fun science facts!
Join us as we explore the games we’ve been playing – such as Splatoon 2 and Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds – as well as share our thoughts on Disney’s new incarnation of DuckTales. Are we about to see a Disney Afternoon shared universe? What do the Scale Watchers hosts think of Elon Musk? How does a Heavenly Sandwich taste? And most importantly, is your salmon cannon ready?
Support Nerdy Show!
- Nerdy Show Shirts
- Support the show
- Shop on Amazon via Nerdy Show
- Rate and review us on Podchaser
- Rate and review us on iTunes
- Other Nerdy Show Stuff!
- Listen to Lightning Dogs
- The Lightning Dogs Sketchbook
- Cap’s 3D model of Dingo in Google Tilt Brush
- Camp Fangamer
- Fangamer’s Undertale Collector’s Edition
- Flotation Locations
- The Nerdy Show episode “Journeys of the Body & Mind”
- Cloud Nine Flotation in Tucson, AZ
- Quake Champions
- Gamer Blood
- Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
- Ghostbusters: Resurrection
- Mech Cadet Yu by Greg Pak and Takeshi Miyazawa
- Brendan Small’s Galaktikon: the first album | the second album | the comic
- Watch the debut episode of the new DuckTales
- Don Rosa’s The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck
- Transforming greenhouse gas CO2 into carbon nanotubes
- Spiders Ingest Nanotubes, Then Weave Silk Reinforced with Carbon
- Hyperloop from New York to D.C.
- Derpy Show
- Learn about the Dungeons & Doritos hiatus
- Nerdcasting the Multiverse
- Splatoon 2
- Splatoon 2: Salmon Run demo
- Learn about the salmon cannon
- Nerdy.FM: facebook | twitter