Nerdy Show 285 :: Journeys of the Body and Mind
The Nerdy Show Network’s flagship podcast unloads on the latest geek news and happenings!
Come with us now on a journey through time and space. Like bards of old in seaside taverns, the Nerdy Show crew are prepared to regale you with tales of their recent voyages. They’ve traversed to geeky locales perhaps you too have seen; like North Carolina ComiCon: Oak City, or The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. And they’ve also found themselves in strange and uncharted lands: mining for cryptocurrency and experimenting in sensory deprivation chambers – no joke!
Join Cap, boR, and Jess as they share experiences from the Splatoon 2 Global testfire, our feels on Netflix’s Iron Fist, traveling with a Nintendo Switch, comics you should check out and, of course, their uncanny travels within and without.
Support Nerdy Show!
- Nerdy Show Shirts
- Support the show
- Shop on Amazon via Nerdy Show
- Rate & review us on iTunes
- Other Nerdy Show Stuff!
- Our Kong: Skull Island review
- The Unstoppable Wasp
- The Back to the Future comic Volume 1 | Volume 2 | Volume 3
- X-Men ’92 Volume 0 | Volume 1 | Volume 2
- Deadpool: Bad Blood
- Love is Love
- Flotation Locations
- The Simpsons episode “Make Room for Lisa”
- The Bonkers episode “Stressed to Kill”
- Altered States
- Grim Dawn
- What is Monero?
- Doge Coin
- Our previous episode discussing Breath of the Wild
- Attempt to get a Nintendo Switch, whydontcha?
- Play The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Cap’s sweet DIY Nintendo Switch pouch
- Pre-order Splatoon 2
- Jess’ Bounty review
- Read Bounty