State of the Empire :: Episode 50 :: #ImperialMarch
State of the Empire is a Star Wars speculation podcast where we “look for news in Alderaan places”.
Sometimes things don’t go according to plan. Just ask Lord & Miller.
To celebrate 50 episodes of State of the Empire, Cap went out to L.A. to hang with Matt and storm Lucasfilm for Solo intel. And… well, though we didn’t end up like the Bothan spies, at least they had something to show for themselves. It’s 60 days until we’re strapped in for the latest Star Wars and we’re still flying without a targeting computer.
But hey – you know when State of the Empire is in town there’s always a party. So we’re celebrating #ImperialMarch by scoping out YOUR picks for the greatest Imps of ’em all. Plus we discover surprising ties between forthcoming novels and the theme park, Galaxy’s Edge, swoop into some deep, classic Star Wars lore in Solo, explore the sordid secrets of the Rancor Giga Pet, and get ready for the impending return of one of the greatest and greenest heroes in the galaxy: Jaxxon.
Intercept our compete transmission below, and keep the discussion going over on our Star Wars Spoilers Facebook group!
Support State of the Empire!
- State of the Empire Socials: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Star Wars Spoilers
- Rate & review us on iTunes
- Rate & review us on Podchaser | How to use Podchaser
Star Wars Media:
Star Wars Links:
- Star Wars Spoilers on Facebook
- Your #ImperialMarch 2018 votes
- Solo swoop production art
- Enfys Nest swoop toy
- Forces of Destiny season 2
- The Sail Barge playset at HasLab
- The Thrawn Alliances excerpt
- Concept art from Star Wars Battlefront IV
- The Rancor Giga Pet