The Real Congregation :: New Horizons In Modern Silence 11/15/11
Welp, time for episode two of the second season of The Real Congregation, and this one ain’t no slouch! Marc With a C goes on at length about some would-be classic albums that sadly never saw the light of day by David Bowie and Juliana Hatfield, plays an interactive game with you (heh) concerning the one and only seven-inch by Human Cadavers and also chats about the untimely passing of Kirsty MacColl. Plus- a long talk towards the end about the new reissue of Pink Floyd’s Wish You Were Here!
All this and The Real Congregation’s Strange Record Of The Week, too!
- Eulogy For Marcel Marsalis :: Casper & The Cookies
- Crazy :: Pylon
- I Saw My Baby In The Meat Section :: Human Cadavers
- How The Fuck You Get A Deal? :: The Cenobites
- Hello Leon :: David Bowie
- Mountains Of Love :: Juliana Hatfield
- Jogging For Jesus :: Leslie Harris And The House Of Fire
- Achy Breaky Heart :: The Chipmunks
- Marmalade Hair :: Wimple Winch
- Innocence :: Kirsty MacColl
- Blame This :: Benjamin Bear
- Tell Me Something I Don’t Know :: Herman Dune
- Raving And Drooling (live) :: Pink Floyd
- Chat about The Real Congregation on the forums!
- Chicago’s Stone Of Sisyphus has a great story, but…
- More information about the Justice For Kirsty campaign
- Check out the cover of the new R. Kelly autobiography!