EPIC PIEcast :: Episode 23 :: The Ish with Killy
It’s EPIC PIEcast! Party with Nelson Lugo, Schaffer the Darklord, and Charles Stunning as they dust off every corner of pop culture for discussion, debate, and deconstruction with all the snark and witty banter that they can muster.
This month, Schaffer, Nelson, and Charles get jiggy with Doctor Who and turns it in to an all out Tardis love fest! Then they answer listener emails… FINALLY! Our answers may shock you! Then they weigh the pros and cons of blog post commenter feedback. Is it good? Is it bad? Do we care? BUT! All of that is just the warm up as we welcome our insane and hilarious guest, comedic performance artist and musician – Killy Mockstar Dwyer to the studio. We talk about comedy music, feminism vs. StandUp Clubs, and vaginas. You do not want to miss a second of this podcast!
- God Wants You to Cum :: Killy Mockstar Dwyer
- The Epic Piecast opening music was created by Afterbirth Monkey.
- The Epic Piecast closing music was created by Dave Famous.
- Magic Camp
- Trav S.D.
- The Laurie Beechman Theatre at West Bank Cafe
- Confused Cats Against Feminism
- Killy Dwyer
- Monkey the Dog
- Story Collider
- Careless Whisper :: George Michael
- Comic Books… I Read Them!
Biscuits by J. Matchett
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cups of shortening
- 1 tble baking powder
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cut in shortening until crumbling (using a spoon, fork, or flour cutter) Mix in milk just until dough holds together.
- Knead 1 min then roll out. Cut out bisquits.I use a glass cup to do this.
- Bake @ 425 for 12 to 15 minutes until starts to turn golden/brown on top.
Protips: Put flour on your counter to prevent the dough from sticking to it as you knead it. Also, you can put flour on your baking sheet to stop them from sticking to it. Serve heated and buttered, or put some molasses on that.