Season 4 Episode 49 :: E3 2012 – Day 2
Welcome to Day 2 of E3. All of our appointments have been made, and now we’re truly in the thick of it. Getting hands-on time with a bunch of games, attending special screenings, and more. Join Cap, Colin, and Matt Spill for a very late recording, as they attempt to recount all the awesomeness on display.
In this episode we discuss our first impressions of the DC Comics fighting game, Injustice: Gods Among Us and Sim City. Hands-on time with Aliens: Colonial Marines, indie game, Pid, and marvel at the augmented reality capabilities of the robotic ball Sphero. Also more of our hands-on with the WiiU and Nintendo Land in addition to new Wario and Scribblenauts titles.
- Star Wars 1313 gameplay
- BUY Sphero!
- Pid trailer
- Injustice: Gods Among Us trailer
- Sim City trailer
- Our PAX East ’12 coverage
Day 2 Videos:
- EXCLUSIVE DEMO Sphero’s Augmented Reality Game-Changer
- SimCity Interview and First Impressions
- Telltale Games’ Walking Dead Episode 2 Interview
- Aliens: Colonial Marines Producer Interview
- Aliens: Colonial Marines Multiplayer Interview
- Aliens: Colonial Marines Cosplay Interview
- DC Universe – Injustice: Gods Among Us Developer Interview