The Real Congregation :: Ready For Ten Inches? :: 02/21/12
Last week, we threw you into the deep end and thrusted seven inches into your face without warning. You took it well, and we’re proud of you. So proud, in fact, that Marc With a C is completely confident that this week, you’re ready for three more inches…
… of vinyl. Yup. We’re talking about those weird bastard children of LP’s and singles – the 10-inch record.
Why, what did you think we were talking about?
Marc’s flying solo with his ten inches this week, and next week, he’ll be ready for the full on twelve inch treatment. Will you?
No, seriously, why do you keep looking at me like that?
- It Started With a Mixx :: Los Campesinos
- Jenny Ondioline (single edit) :: Stereolab
- The Sun In The Sands :: The Dentists
- Keep On Loving You :: The Lemonheads
- Private Affair :: Bunnygrunt
- Got The Time :: Joe Jackson
- Let’s Kiss And Make Up :: The Field Mice
- Nerdy Girl :: Nerdy Girl
- Up On The Sun (1994 version) :: The Meat Puppets
- Saints (single mix) :: The Breeders
- The Dirty Jobs (demo) :: Pete Townshend
- I’m Gonna Smash Your Face In :: Grudge
- A Little Bit Of Soap :: Daniel Johnston
- Feklar (This Is A Duck) :: Skinbus
- Cool :: Pylon
- Morris Brown :: Outkast
- Chat about The Real Congregation on the forums!
- An idea of what you might get at a recent Lemonheads show, for better or for worse.
- Check out what Cecil Castellucci is up to now!
- Speaking of Cecil Castellucci, here’s the trailer for Starwoids!
- Daniel Johnston has one thorough fan site, I tell you!
- Listen, while we’re talking about vinyl…
- Our theme song is by The Evolution Control Committee. Here’s where you can find out more about them!