Season 4 Episode 21 :: Infinite Robotics
It’s comic book time! Not too long ago we did an episode focusing on comic movies, but it’s been a while since we really got into it with comics. There’s plenty of stuff going on in Marvel and DC what with the new Spider-Man, Marvel’s Big Shots, and the world-altering Flashpoint event and we touch on all that good stuff – but that’s not the main event. This episode we fantastic interviews with some incredible indie talent.
First up is Kagan McLeod who’s recently-released graphic novel, Infinite Kung Fu, will shatter your rib cage with its otherworldly martial arts awesomeness. We talk with him about how his book rose from a self-published single-issue to a massive graphic novel, Chinese mythology, and more. Have a look at this trailer for the book and perhaps you’ll understand the power within its bindings:
Then we turn the interrogation lamp onto our very own Mr. Brian Clevinger and for the first time ever, Atomic Robo artist and co-creator, Scott Wegener. The latest volume of Robo has been collected, another is about to begin, and there’s a second series looming on the horizon – so suffice it to say we have much to discuss with these dastardly devils.
Minecraft Television Build-A-Thon
- Study Hall :: Adam WarRock feat. Tribe One
- Wanted :: Bit_Rat
- Last Ninja 2 ‘Central Park Metal Mix’ :: Commando 64
- The Warrior’s Code :: Thunderclash
- Kraid’s Campfire Ballad :: Sebastian Mårtensson feat. Kristin Björkebäck
- Function :: Pixelh8
- Creatures ov Deception :: Rainbowdragoneyes
- Super Metroid ‘Avien’ :: Theophany
- Read Infinite Kung Fu on Top Shelf 2.0
- Buy Infinite Kung Fu
- The Kung Fu thread on the forums
- Kagan’s “History of Rap” illustration
- Our comic movie crossover episode with Flame On!
- Brian’s kung fu comic, How I Killed You Master
- Read Grant Morrison’s Supergods
- Check out The Crippled Masters
- Follow Dr. Dinosaur on twitter
- Ranibowdragoneyes tumblr
- The “Triforce Mike/Atomic Robo Power Hour” – What is it?
- “Spider-Man is Black, May Be Gay” – the UK’s Daily Mail
- Start reading Secret Six