The Real Congregation :: Jitterbug Perfume :: 06/25/13
This week, Marc With a C fills your pretty little head with tales of Record Store Day woes – and then blows your mind on how to fix the self-defeating nature nature of the “holiday”, and possibly even make it more successful in the process!
He also talks about the dangers of late-night eBay bidding wars, has a chat with Jim Myers of Milk Carton Superstars, and offers you some more Strange Records Of The Week!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (210.1MB)
- Frolic :: Komeda
- Sleepwalking :: The Casket Girls
- Walking With a Killer :: Kim Deal
- You’re The Only Hell Your Mama Ever Raised :: Warrant
- Break In :: Saturday Looks Good To Me
- This Is This :: Milk Carton Superstars
- Muddy The Water :: Milk Carton Superstars
- Binaca :: Kevin Blechdom
- Boob-A-Q :: Kevin Blechdom
- Veni Vidi Vici :: The Black Lips
- Where The Geeks Are :: Blast off Country Style
- The Writ :: Black Sabbath
- Air Dance :: Black Sabbath
- Out There :: Blake Babies
- I Wanna Be Sedated :: Blake Babies
- The Cisco Kid (live) :: War
- Chat about The Real Congregation on the Nerdy Show forums
- Wild Honey Records in Knoxville, TN will do you up right
- Check out the video for “Sleepwalking” by The Casket Girls!
- Pick up Kim Deal’s new solo singles here
- See the infamous “Cherry Pie” video by Warrant
- Get more information about Milk Carton Superstars at their official website!
- There is NOTHING like the chaos of seeing The Black Lips live
- Our theme song is by The Evolution Control Committee!