Season 4 Episode 67 :: State of the Empire – Looking for News in Alderaan Places
It’s only been three weeks since the announcement of Disney’s purchase of Lucasfilm and the continuation of Star Wars – and already more news is flooding in. Episode 7 comes out in 2015, we couldn’t just sit here. We had to do… something.
Presenting State of The Empire, Nerdy Show’s ongoing Star Wars speculation series.
Join Cap, Hex, Doug, and Marc with a C as we put the pieces together of just what Episode 7 might be about, who’s confirmed to write the script, what actors are in, which directors are out, and put clues together for who we think could be involved. We’ve got some real mind-blowers here.
- Star Wars Uncut – Adam WarRock & Ruckus Roboticus
- End Titles from Willow :: James Horner
- Star Wars Ewok Gospel :: Andrew Zilch
- Our first Star Wars episode after the Disney purchase
- Notes on the “Star Wars Sequel Trilogy”
- Our interview with Julian Glover (General Veers) & other Star Wars celebrities
- Billy Dee Williams’ Colt 45 commerical
- Watch Star Wars Ewok Gospel
Discuss the New Star Wars!