Nerdy Navigation

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea vs Mecha-Cthulhu

Home Forums General discussion Web Comics 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea vs Mecha-Cthulhu

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Max
    Participant

After over a year, I finally got around to updating my webcomic. It’s called 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea vs Mecha-Cthulhu and it’s pretty much exactly what that title would imply. The art quality has varied a little bit, but I think I’m going to go back through and clean up the earlier pages some, at least the lettering, so it will be more consistent. I made a fan page for it here that you can check for updates and extra concept art. The comic itself is located here.. If anyone has an opinion I’d be interested to hear it.

Tolan
    Participant

I’m a few pages in, and as a fan of both 20,000 leagues and lovecraft, I like where this is going.

On a scale of 1 to everyone dying I say let's aim for a 7.

Max
    Participant

I started doing coloring and cleanup to the early pages yesterday so it will be more stylistically consistent. I’m going to start putting out those HD remix pages probably on Monday’s, and try to do new pages on Thursday in honor of the Cthulhu Cthursday tumblr event that got the whole thing started. I’m also going to redo the cover page, since Disney’s Nautilus design is decidedly not public domain. I’m glad you dig it.

Max
    Participant

New page is up. Also there’s a new cover up and the first page has been cleaned up and colored.

Max
    Participant
    Wage
    Participant

I like where the story is headed, but alas, it seems that you’ve foundered in the horse latitudes. Another comic stuck in the gyre!

Max
    Participant

Yeah man, life happens. I’m about to move to Orlando at the end of the month, and I also got caught up in a bunch of other projects right around the time that I stopped making new pages. I’ll try to get back on it once I get back into a routine.

Wage
    Participant

It’s all good, man. Non-paying work tends to hit the back burner, that’s just life. If I’m not pelting you with coin, I have no rights to complain. This is also why I refer to such comics as “stalled” rather than “abandoned”.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Random Nerdy Show Network Posts

Skip to toolbar