Friday Night Fanfiction
Friday Night Fanfiction was published via The Nerdy Show Network from 2014-2018. The saga of filthy fic, read drunkenly continues at FridayNightFanfiction.com
Friday Night Fanfiction is the drunken fanfic podcast you’ve been waiting for!
Join Stevo, David, Logan, Valerie, and the rest of the Nighthorse crew for terrible fanfiction readings turned into a drinking game. They tackle nightmares your parents didn’t even think to warn you away from: erotic, exotic, horribly-written, and thoroughly NSFW fanfics from all corners of the nerd world – video games, sci-fi, anime, comic books, and trite pop culture. If we laugh, mis-read, break the mood, or lose composure we punish/ reward ourselves by taking a swig of whatever is on hand.
If you want to face off against the literary poopage of the week – obey the following rules:
- Each person present, besides the referee, has to read a part of the story.
- For every mistake, an alcoholic drink must be taken. Mistakes include: reading incorrect things correctly. The stories must be read as written. Brain auto-corrects count as a mistake.
- Don’t stop reading for any reason. Bursting out in laughter in the middle of reading, breaking down in tears, begging for the sweet release of death, etc. – All of these will result in a drink.
- For those who can’t imbibe alcohol for whatever reason, they must drink an equivalent non-alcoholic substitute. Their “drink limit” is set to 5 12-oz glasses as an average.
- Nighthorse wins if they make it through the episode without losing a person to the alcohol, or the non-alcohol drink limit equivalent. If anyone passes out or throws in the towel, Nighthorse loses and the fanfiction wins.
- The referee will tell people when they must drink and when they must get back to reading.
Friday Night Fanfiction Links:
- Friday Night Fanfiction on the Nerdy Show forums
- Friday Night Fanfiction on Facebook