ALL CAPS: Judy Funnie Meets Maude Lebowski
The Nerdy Show Network’s flagship podcast unloads on the latest geek news and happenings! Except when it doesn’t. Sometimes it mutates into something else for a hot minute, and this is one of those times.
Join Cap on a solo mission as they give hints to the latest happenings at The Nerdy Show Network, muse on the Network’s (and this show’s) 10th year of podcasting, share the ups and downs of kitten fostering, and highlight two amazing comics you should read: Gillen and Hans’s Die and Okorafor and Tana’s LaGuardia. But all that’s just a prelude to the main event!
In preparation for an upcoming collaborative art project, Cap dusts off some fan fiction they wrote with Local-Shop in which their favorite pretentious art ladies of the 90s meet: Judy Funnie (from Nickelodeon/ Disney’s Doug) and Maude Lebowski (from The Big Lebowski). Indulge in Cap’s all too thorough knowledge of Doug continuity as we explore Judy’s undocumented time at Vole University and Maude’s continued interest in work that’s strongly vaginal. No, this isn’t slashfic, but hopefully the artsy fartsy feminist story therein won’t make you uncomfortable.
Nerdy Show Links:
- Support us via Patreon
- The Nerdy Show Store
- Support the show via a 1-time donation
- Shop on Amazon via Nerdy Show
- Rate and review us on Podchaser
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts
- Hang out with us on The Nerdy Show Lounge
- Early Nerdy Show history
- Die by by Kieron Gillen and Stephanie Hans: Issue 1 | Issue 2 | Pre-Order Volume 1
- LaGuardia by Nnedi Okorafor and Tana Ford: Issue 1 | Pre-Order Collection
- The Call of Cthulhu Mystery Program Series 2 score
- Ashley Belanger’s work on Teen Vogue
- Ashley Belanger’s zines
- Wonder! Wonder!
- Cap’s Plantation Fashion Mall photography: Interior | Exterior
- Marc With a C’s Discography