Nerdy Show 315 :: Age & Beauty: Life-Extension Drugs and Staying Young at Heart
The Nerdy Show Network’s flagship podcast unloads on the latest geek news and happenings!
Engineered obsolescence: that’s what the human body is. It kicks alotta ass and then gets slower, brittler, and much harder to drive. Surely us nerds of the 21st century must’ve found some way to brain ourselves out of this? Well… turns out we have!
Join Cap, boR, Jon, and Tony as we test out the latest life-extension drugs, brainstorm the sci-fi benefits of custom-engineered organoids, and stay young at heart with rousing discussions on the new Spider-Man game, the animated series The Dragon Prince, and get excited about surprise television adaptations of Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared and Alan Wake, as well as introduce Talking Heads frontman David Byrne to Rule 34?! Yeah – that’s actually a thing that happens – hear a short clip from Cap’s forthcoming interview with the legendary musician about his film True Stories, where we drop some carnal Internet knowledge.
Nerdy Show Links:
- Support us via Patreon
- The Nerdy Show Store
- Support the show via a 1-time donation
- Shop on Amazon via Nerdy Show
- Rate and review us on Podchaser
- Rate and review us on iTunes
- Hang out with us on The Nerdy Show Lounge
- Jon’s life extension drugs: Pterostilbene | Tru Niagen
- Palette-Swap Ninja | Our episode with them
- Palette-Swap Ninja’s live show – October 20th
- The trailer for Mandy
- True Stories Criterion Collection Release | Trailer
- Cap’s interview with Barry Levinson | Cap’s interview with Phil Collins
- The Consequence of Sound podcast
- Spider-Man for PS4
- Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared: Webseries | Teaser
- Alan Wake
- The Dragon Prince trailer
- A cure for cocaine addition