Nerdy Show 312 :: This Podcast Stinks.
The Nerdy Show Network’s flagship podcast unloads on the latest geek news and happenings!
Frag heads and nose nerds unite, and get a whiff of this totally ripe episode! We’re joined by a former Nerdy Show host-turned-fragrance expert, Kristin West, aka Beauty Meow, who gives us the lowdown on the olfactory arts. Kristin doles out oud-les of stinky facts and answers our ignorant questions about the art of stank. Are you DTF? (Down to fragrance).
We also talk about the new RoboCop project in the works from Neill Blomkamp, a shocking comic book first, Coheed and Cambria and Chrono Trigger concerts, the fine art of cutting edge, prank-based television, and more!
Support Nerdy Show!
- Support us via Patreon
- The Nerdy Show Store
- Support the show via a 1-time donation
- Shop on Amazon via Nerdy Show
- Rate and review us on Podchaser
- Rate and review us on iTunes
- Hang out with us on The Nerdy Show Lounge
- Beauty Meow
- Big Cat Rescue
- Dark Ride fragrance
- Sécrétions Magnifiques
- That episode where they cut onions in the studio
- The Modernist Cuisine
- Cap’s ginger beer list
- Camp Fangamer
- Ryan McQuinn
- Orlando Contemporary Chamber Orchestra performs Ryan’s new score and selections from Chrono Tirgger
- Coheed and Cambria
- Die! Die! Die!
- Sacha Baron Cohen’s Who is America?
- Mostly 4 Millennials – Trailer | Totally 4 Teens
- 3D color x-ray machine
- boR on Twitter
- We changed WillowWatch_ to LucasfilmPod