Nerdy Show 311 :: European Vacation
The Nerdy Show Network’s flagship podcast unloads on the latest geek news and happenings!
After two weeks traipsing around Switzerland and Hungary, Cap has returned from their European vacation with tales and peculiar confections to share.
Discover the Halo-esque terrain of the Alps and travel to the Schilthorn – the real world site of Blofeld’s mountaintop base from On Her Majesty’s Secret Service. Learn about Hungary’s volcanic geology, canoe through a water-filled lava tube, and venture to Eurpoe’s largest pinball museum. But when the Cap’s away… the boR, Brandon, and Doug will… watch Westworld season 2. Hear some spoiler-free thoughts now that the second season has concluded and how a Westworld mobile game is shockingly similar to another timesink we know and love.
Support Nerdy Show!
- Support us via Patreon
- The Nerdy Show Store
- Support the show via a 1-time donation
- Shop on Amazon via Nerdy Show
- Rate and review us on Podchaser
- Rate and review us on iTunes
- Hang out with us on The Nerdy Show Lounge
- Cap’s Instagram
- On Her Majesty’s Secret Service
- The Schilthorn & Piz Gloria
- Bethesda sues WB over Westworld Mobile
- The Budapest pinball museum
- Orbitor 1 pinball machine
- The Black Hole pinball machine
- Lake Cave in Tapolca