Nerdy Show 300 :: Nerdy Show & Tell
The Nerdy Show Network’s flagship podcast has hit a momentous milestone!
We’re celebrating Nerdy Show‘s big 3-hundo with a rager of a party, and you’re all invited. Stumble with us into a celebratory romp of regrettable decisions!
Join Cap, boR, Trench, and Flame On!‘s Bryan for an old fashioned game of show and tell; where all the hosts have brought something to the table, and surprises are the order of the day. You want science? We dial up Jon for startling revelations about space colonization. You want music? Marc With a C makes a special sing-along appearance. It’s a feast of topics and tastes both sinister and sublime. We’ll serenade you using arcane instruments, unleash your inner sex gecko, and yes, wax nostalgic from time to time.
Brace yourselves – it took 300 episodes of Nerdy Show to prepare you for the mayhem about to be unleashed.
Support Nerdy Show!
- Nerdy Show Shirts
- Support the show
- Shop on Amazon via Nerdy Show
- Rate and review us on Podchaser
- Rate and review us on iTunes
- Other Nerdy Show Stuff!
- The True Story of Triforce Mike (And Marc With A C) :: Marc With A C
- The Destroyer of Worlds :: Adam Warrock
Nerdy Show Throwback Links:
- Our past years’ Moogfest coverage
- Brandon debuts his bird call device – Nerdy Show 298
- We eat terrible food in “Toxic Nut Soup” – Nerdy Show 299
- Nerdy Show on Gene Wolfe | Flame On! on Gene Wolfe
- The Nerdy Show episode “Bring Da Amber Lamp Corps”
- A comprehensive list of every interview on Nerdy Show
- The Triforce Mike Archives
- Derpy Show episode 300
- Derpy Show on facebook
- State of the Empire‘s three episodes during the week of The Last Jedi: 1 | 2 | 3
- Our Song Fight Contests: Tetris Attack | Blackest Night | Marvel Vs. Capcom
- Bryan’s Moog Mother-32 Euro Rack
- The Orlando Curling Club
- Colonizing Venus
- NASA and Russia to explore Venus
- “Russia confirms death of five geckos on space sex mission”
- Original Prongles
- Hersey’s Gold
- Try some fried chrysalis / check out the bag
- The One Man Jam guitar
- The Century Guild
- Aurora – Thomas Negovan’s sci-fi western
- The Grammar Club’s Patreon
- Brandon’s bird bucks
- Astronauralis’ “The City Ain’t Just a Skyline”