State of the Empire :: Episode 37 :: The Last Jedi Trailer – Recap & Insights
State of the Empire is Nerdy Show’s Star Wars speculation podcast where we “look for news in Alderaan places”.
The final theatrical trailer for The Last Jedi is here – and we are overwhelmed. Join us as we unpack all that we know… or think we know… about the forthcoming Star Wars sequel. Unlike The Force Awakens, this film still has us grasping at straws for determining story beats and gleaning insight into character arcs. However, between this and the behind-the-scenes featurette, we’re beginning to see the big picture. Rumors have been confirmed and the ominous conflicts between light, dark, and (most importantly) grey sides of The Force have taken shape.
What’s the F8 of Tr8tor? Who’s the MVP of new cuteness -BB-H8 or the porgs? Will Santa Luke save Christmas? Where does The First Order get all those wonderful toys? We’ve got questions, and in some cases we’ve actually got answers.
Intercept our compete transmission below, and keep the discussion going over on our Star Wars Spoilers Facebook group!
Support State of the Empire!
- Support the show
- Rate & review us on iTunes
- Rate & review us on Podchaser | How to use Podchaser
- Shop on Amazon via Nerdy Show
- Star Wars Spoilers on Facebook
- Discuss Star Wars on the Forums
- The Last Jedi behind-the-scenes featurette
- The Last Jedi final theatrical trailer
Star Wars Media:
- Shop Star Wars on Amazon
- Canto Bight anthology
- The Captain Phasma comic by Kelly Thompson
- Rebel Rising by Beth Revis