Lightning Dogs: The Official Paw’dcast :: Episode 23 :: Dingo Gets His Name-O
Ride with The Lightning Dogs: canines from another world; stranded on a post-apocalyptic Earth. It’s a crazy idea fueled by our favorite 80s pop culture and we’ve been recording our development of it since the moment lightning struck. Join us on our quest to build this world and launch it as an animated series.
Truly knowing our core canine cast is key to us creating a compelling cartoon. We understand the Lightning Dogs on the surface, but it’s time to go deeper. As we begin our pitch bible push, we’ve once again divvied up the dogs so Cap, Doug, and Tony can get up close and personal with crew before putting the new developments to a committee vote. In this episode we explore Dingo, Pierre, and Narisa with our fearless furry leader undergoing some of the biggest changes to his bio.
But that’s far from all of it! We also reveal the preferred transport of Skeleton Krew goons and explore a previously untapped well of inspiration for the 80s/ 90s mayhem of Lightning Dogs.
- Lightning Dogs: The Official Paw’dcast Theme :: Level 99
Lightning Dogs Links:
- Lightning Dogs main page
- The Lightning Dogs Street Team
- Art Galleries: Instagram | Tumblr | FurAffinity | DeviantArt
- Fan Art
- Max’s monocycle rider sketch
- Cap’s mascot head monocycle peoploid
- See us at Megaplex in Orlando, FL – August 4th-6th
- RSVP for our Megaplex panel – Sat, August 5th
- Trapped sphere wheels
- The Concourse: Steam | Trailer
- The Aliens arcade game
- Sunset Riders
- Streets of Rage‘s Eddie “Skate” Hunter
- The Halo novels
- Greg Weisman’s Kana maxi-series: Volume 1 | Volume 2
- The Man Who Fell to Earth