State of the Empire :: Episode 35 :: Jedi Mind Tricks
State of the Empire is Nerdy Show’s Star Wars speculation podcast where we “look for news in Alderaan places”.
In the era of fake news, no quadrant of the galaxy is safe from mind tricks. Yes, State of the Empire is your wacky, zany source for absurd rumors, but if we smell bantha poodoo, you’d better believe we’re gonna call it out so you don’t step in it. So forget all you know… or think you know about the Han Solo film and Lord and Miller’s firing. Let Cap, Doug and Matt set you straight.
In addition to tackling the new murmurs coming from the smouldering crater of the Han Solo implosion, we’ve got a new cache of Episode VIII action figure code names with some baffling implications, awe-inspiring and disconcerting plans from Disney’s upcoming Star Wars attractions, musings on the forthcoming Indiana Jones film, upcoming comics, and a shocking amount of character and story details for the untitled Star Wars adventure project from Visceral Games.
Intercept our compete transmission below, and keep the discussion going over on our Star Wars Spoilers Facebook group!
Support State of the Empire!
- Support the show
- Rate & review us on iTunes
- Rate & review us on Podchaser | How to use Podchaser
- Shop on Amazon via Nerdy Show
- Star Wars Spoilers on Facebook
- Discuss Star Wars on the Forums
- Our prior episode about the firing of Lord and Miller
- Cap’s Op-Ed on the Lord and Miller firing at Consequence of Sound
- Script Notes podcast episode 306: DRAMA!
- The Hollywood Reporter article covering more details about the Han Solo fallout
- See concept art for the Star Wars Land resort experience
Star Wars Media:
- Shop Star Wars on Amazon
- Doctor Aphra by Kieron Gillen and Kev Walker
- Poe Dameron by Charles Soule & Phil Noto: Volume 1 | Volume 2
- IDW’s Star Wars: The Classic Newspaper Comics: Volume 1 | Volume 2
- The Screaming Citadel by Kieron Gillen and Jason Aaron