Lightning Dogs: The Official Paw’dcast :: Episode 18 :: Playing Catch-Up
Ride with The Lightning Dogs: canines from another world; stranded on a post-apocalyptic Earth. It’s a crazy idea fueled by our favorite 80s pop culture and we’ve been recording our development of it since the moment lightning struck. Join us on our quest to build this world and launch it as an animated series.
Doing a large scale project in your free time is hard, and in this episode we feel the burn. Join Doug and Cap for some perspective on where exactly we thought Lightning Dogs was heading at this point in the timeline.
It had been a year since we’d taken the series behind closed doors and we were getting anxious. Hear us share our foolhardy plans to relaunch Lightning Dogs as an audio drama and other discussions not so much about building The Lightning Dogs’ world, but Lightning Dogs as a project. We explore new influences, discuss inter-dog relationship dynamics, and lay some significant groundwork for one of our most criminally underdeveloped main characters.
- Lightning Dogs: The Official Paw’dcast Theme :: Level 99
Lightning Dogs Links:
- Lightning Dogs main page
- The Lightning Dogs Street Team
- Art Galleries: Instagram | Tumblr | FurAffinity | DeviantArt
- Fan Art
- Cap’s first sketch of Narisa
- Cap’s sketch of Narisa and Beasthound
- Cap’s doodle of Narisa with a gun
- The Call of Cthulhu Mystery Program
- A documentary on Group B rally cars: Too Fast to Race
- Another documentary on Group B rally cars: Still Too Fast to Race
- Isle of Man motorcycle racing
- Mount Buzludzha: Bulgaria’s Communist Party Headquarters
- The Bohemian Blog
- Coral Castle
- The Bohemian Blog Patreon
- Super Turbo Atomic Ninja Rabbit
- Turbo Kid
- Kung Fury