Nerdy Show 284 :: Zelda Carts Give You the Breath of the Wild
The Nerdy Show Network’s flagship podcast unloads on the latest geek news and happenings!
Do you love that not-so-fresh feeling? Do you delight in the mouth stank that comes with sleeping in the wilderness and necking with bokoblins on lonely nights? You crave the Breath of the Wild!
Join Cap, boR, Brandon, and Jon as we examine this vastly different installment in the Zelda series: gameplay, storyline, and yes… flavor. We also discuss our quest to procure Nintendo Switches, and our experiences with the new system. While their carts might taste like poison, is this the breath of fresh air Nintendo needs to get back in the game?
While the Big N might dominate the discussion, there’s still room for other nerditudes, like Overwatch‘s Orisa, the grizzled, hard-R Old Man Logan, and our discovery of a fascinating and horrible late 90s reality show from Japan that locked a man named “Eggplant” naked in a room for a year, surviving only by winning magazine contests. Delicious!
Support Nerdy Show!
- Nerdy Show Shirts
- Support the show
- Shop on Amazon via Nerdy Show
- Rate & review us on iTunes
- Other Nerdy Show Stuff!
- See Cap at Oak City Comicon March 18-19
- Our Kong: Skull Island review
- Our Lasagna Cat interview with Fatal Farm
- Watch Legion
- Watch Riverdale
- Play Overwatch
- Attempt to get a Nintendo Switch, whydontcha?
- Play The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- What’s a “Switch Wipe”? Find out here!
- Watch Oldboy (the good one)
- Watch Nasubi on Susunu! Denpa Shonen (aka Prize Life Contest) Part 1 | Summer Special | Part 2
- Watch the Deadpool short “No Good Deed”