Nerdy Show 279 :: That’s Not Coconut!
The Nerdy Show Network’s flagship podcast unloads on the latest geek news and happenings!
Enjoy the refreshing taste of Nerdy Show! We got some oddball gifts this holiday season, and some of them were edible, so of course we subject ourselves to these curious (and horrifying) delights for your listening pleasure. Inappropriately flavored sodas (none of the coconut) and strange candy await you, but that’s far from all.
The year-end gifts keep on coming, with holiday adventures, surreal Reddit spam, and time to decompress and play some video games. After last episode, everyone in the crew is now hooked on Final Fantasy XV. Thanks to fan instruction we also learn about two surreal indie games and discover a Chinese film that bootlegs our favorite games and breaks our brain.
Discuss this episode on the forums
Support Nerdy Show!
- Support the show
- Shop on Amazon via Nerdy Show
- Rate & review us on iTunes
- New Nerdy Show Shirts
- Other Nerdy Show Stuff!
boR’s Alternative Waifu Kit (Build Your Own VR Gatebox):
- Waifu Sex Simulator WARNING: NSFW
- The Headset: HTC Vive | Oculus
- Controls: Leap Motion Controller
- Home Automantion: Amazon Echo | Amazon Dot
- Pleasure Center: Tenga Flip Hole | Vorze
- Final Fantasy XV
- Ori and the Blind Forest
- Lester’s Bacon Soda
- Cock Cola
- Jones Peanut Butter & Jelly Soda
- Exploding Pickle Candy
- On Rare Birds by Anita Albus & Gerald Chapple
- “Self-Driving Cars Will Make Organ Shortages Even Worse”
- Our previous episode, “Grandma Tarkin”
- It’s a Trap – Escape Room
- 100ft Robot Golf
- Watch Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency
- The Kojima Productions Luden figure
- Alexa’s inappropriate recommendations to a child
- Watch Future Cops