Ghostbusters: Resurrection – Episode 2: All Hallows’ Evening
Grab your proton packs and PKE meters! Ghostbusters: Resurrection is a cinematic roleplaying podcast set in the present day with the same lore, weirdness, and comedy of the films, games, and comics.
The night has barely started and the Ghostbusters are already slammed. An animated mailbox, a backyard full of buried bones, and much more to come including the perils of a Walmart bathroom and the tourist trap charms of minigolf. While the team run back and forth across town, the party at the HQ gets into full swing. But business as usual comes to a complete halt when a familiar face comes knocking at their door. The Ghostbusters once again find themselves in a precarious situation that turns the whole night on its head.
Notice some spook or specter at night? Call the professionals: (321) 209-2020 | Episode art by Matasm
For Ghostbusters: Resurrection, we updated West End Games’ classic RPG system to include canonical equipment from Ghostbusters 2 and The Video Game and beyond! Visit our Ghostbusters Roleplaying Hub for resources on how to start your own game, expand the classic system with new gear, updated rules, and other tools to up your game. You can also pick up your own set of our all-new equipment cards and ghost dice!
- Monster Mash :: Bobby “Boris” Pickett & The Crypt Kickers
- Transylvania Twist :: Bobby “Boris” Pickett & The Crypt Kickers
- Lightning Strikes :: Klaus Nomi
- Psycho Killer :: Talking Heads
- Tainted Love :: Soft Cell
- Somebody’s Watching Me :: Rockwell
- Superstition :: Stevie Wonder
- I’m Your Boogie Man :: KC and The Sunshine Band