Nerdcasting the Multiverse: Thanksgiving Special
When The Nerdy Show Network’s flagship podcast isn’t unloading on the latest geek news and happenings, we’re diving deep into the super-specific with listener-requested discussions and interviews. But then on rare occasions… something much more unusual happens…
What we know as “reality” is just a thin barrier covering an infinite multiverse of parallel worlds. Many scientists agree on this theory, but we have proof. Earlier this year, we discovered a rift that allowed us to hear other realities. Tuning our dials into that strange abyss of alternate broadcasts was a fascinating adventure AND it was free entertainment! Who are we to pass up a bargain? ‘Tis the season, after all.
Remarkably enough, our holidays are mirrored in these other worlds; so as you’re prepping to gorge yourselves and/or camp out in front of a big box store, we invite you to discover the looming threat of the Reptilian conspiracy targeting both Thanksgiving, and the scared treats of Easter on Scale Watchers. Learn cooking tips from the dumpster (Sole Food) and the unknown (Quinowhaaaaa?), or kick Thanksgiving to the curb and celebrate a new holiday coming straight from the Underground: Conquest Day. Don’t touch that dial (we wouldn’t want you to experience quantum displacement) and Happy Thanksgiving!
- Glistening Shambler [Sax Version] :: Ryan McQuinn
- The Pirates :: Jon Wright
- First New Mile :: Mark Richard
- Future Funk :: Franco Eniero
- Festa Di Notti :: Ryan McQuinn
Support Nerdy Show!
- Support the show
- Rate & review us on iTunes
- Shop on Amazon via Nerdy Show
- Nerdy Show Shirts
- Other Nerdy Show Stuff!
Our Previous Paranormal Adventures:
- “The Curious Case of Dean Wallace”
- “Nerdy Show‘s Life Day Spectacular”
- “Nerdy Show Declassified”
- “Bustin’ with Central Florida Ghostbusters” Part 1 | Part 2
- Nerdcasting the Multiverse