Lightning Dogs: The Official Paw’dcast :: Episode 5 :: Never Turn Tail
Ride with The Lightning Dogs: canines from another world; stranded on a post-apocalyptic Earth. It’s a crazy idea fueled by our favorite 80s pop culture and we’ve been recording our development of it since the moment lightning struck. Join us on our quest to build this world and launch it as an animated series.
Once again we return to The Wasteland – a desolate future Earth where humanity is gone and the mutants that remain are lorded over by the villainous Glampire. The only righteous force left to tame the human world gone awry is the evolution of man’s best friend: The Lightning Dogs! These canine commandos’ shred through the desolate terrain on makeshift hotrods looking for answers in a world gone mad.
Tune in to hear Cap, Tony, and Doug pitch crazy concepts and debate crazier back stories. You’ve heard us flesh out our heroes, but what about the villains? In this first part of a two-part puppy pile-up we delve into the nefarious alien, Glampire and his grotesque minion Halloween Jack!
- Lightning Dogs: The Official Paw’dcast Theme :: Level 99
Lightning Dogs Links:
- Lightning Dogs main page
- This episode in its original form: Nerdy Show episode 219
- Art Galleries: Instagram | Tumblr | FurAffinity | DeviantArt
- Fan Art
- Concept sketches for Halloween Jack and assorted minions: Cap | Tony
- Harlan Ellison’s Vic and Blood (aka A Boy and His Dog)
- William Burroughs’ The Wild Boys: A Book of the Dead
- The Omega Man
- The Hunger