Nerdy Show 267 :: Poké Stuff & Mallow Fluff
The Nerdy Show Network’s flagship podcast unloads on the latest geek news and happenings!
At long last, our Augmented Reality prophecy has come true! After years of speculation on what the AR future could hold, the unprecedented power of Pokémon has thrown society headlong into virtual monster madness. With Pokémon GO, throngs of nerds and normies alike are meandering through the streets at all hours; disturbing the peace, connecting with total strangers, and even discovering bodies.
Join Cap, boR, Jess, and Brandon and we enter this bold, new world. We share tales of our Pokémon GO exploits, gripes with the game, and all the amazing and strange ways that the entire planet has been reacting to this virtual invasion. But that’s not all – we also indulge in a crazy snack we dreamed up on this very show, brought to life: Ecto Cooler Twinkies! Plus, more substantive video game experiences, awesome cartoons, and our apprehension for the new Ghostbusters.
Support Nerdy Show!
- Support the show
- Rate & review us on iTunes
- Shop on Amazon via Nerdy Show
- New Nerdy Show Shirts
- Other Nerdy Show Stuff!
- Bad Storytellers | RPG From Scratch
- Camp Fangamer
- Drunk Game Boy History
- Adventures of Mana
- Comix Experience
- Witcher III
- Adventure Time Card Wars
- Adventure Time – “Daddy-Daughter Card Wars”
- World of Warcraft: Legion
- The episode where we ate marshmallows
- Sugar Rush Marshmallows Main Site | Instagram
- Our Bacon Episode
- Our Ecto Cooler Twinkie video – COMING SOON
- The early Ghostbusters review
- The episode where we talked about the Pokémon GO announcement
- Pokéballs of Steelix
- A biorobotic stingray
- The Top 20 Nerdy Things of the Year: 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015
- Nerdy Show Book Club
- State of the Empire