Nerdy Show 265 :: The Bun IS The Fish!
The Nerdy Show Network’s flagship podcast unloads on the latest geek news and happenings!
This episode we’re all about awesome new TV and movies, savory snacks (with and without fish), and sci-tech. Discover whether Preacher is expanding the classic comic story or veering wildly off-course, thrill to our first taste of the new Voltron, and the main event: Warcraft – is it good?! Let Nerdy Show‘s Warcraft review steer you right.
Join Cap, bor, Denika, and Brandon as they abolish fun and violate you with cold hard facts such as the Reptillian conspiracy of Build-A-Bear, and why vacuum tubes are the future. Plus there’s awesome new versions of old video games, the resurrected flavor of our favorite ghostly fruit drink, the potential of orcs in cars, and the continuing adventures of our culinary genius, which clearly knows no bounds.
Support Nerdy Show!
- Support the show
- Rate & review us on iTunes
- Shop on Amazon via Nerdy Show
- New Nerdy Show Shirts
- Other Nerdy Show Stuff!
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir: Storybook Edition
- Ecto Cooler
- The episode where we talk about Sugar Rush Marshmallows
- Hot Diggity Dog Pringles
- Nerdy Show Book Club
- Armada by Earnest Cline
- Preacher by Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon
- Preacher the TV series
- Cap’s horror movie sequel art
- “Every Horror Movie Sequel From Worst to Best”
- Bad Storytellers
- Weekend at Bernies III: Night of the Living Bernie
- Voltron: Legendary Defender
- Source Code
- Crispin Glover’s films
- Our past year’s E3 coverage
- No Fangs
- The State of the Empire episode on The Clone Wars
- The blackest black – Vantablack
- Stroker and Hoop Online | Amazon