Nerdy Show 238 :: Nerdy Show Goes Back to the Future
Every other week, The Nerdy Show Network‘s flagship podcast pours over the latest geek news and happenings!
Great Scott! It’s October 21st, 2015! You know, the future?
Well look, we might be 15 Jaws movies short of perfection, but at least the much-prophesied future brought you Nerdy Show, right? At least we’re not living a multi-national lie of shadow governments controlled by lizard people, right? That would be absurd. Anyone who told you that was clearly a nut job and you should probably call the human police on them. That is the normal thing to do. Fact is, we’re hard at work on hoverboards and self-lacing sneakers. Clearly the future-present is a-okay. Maybe the Cubs will even win someday.
Join Cap, boR, Nicky, and Doug as we go back to Back to the Future, share complicated feelings about Pepsi products, play Rock Band 4 and Star Wars: Battlefront, take bowel advice from a unicorn, recommend an unnecessary sequel that has no right being good, and definitely don’t crack open a conspiracy concerning subterranean reptillians’ iron-fisted control over the U. S. of A. Seriously, who even believes that?
Back to the Future Links:
- Back to the Future: The Complete Adventures Blu-Ray Set
- Back to the Future Ultimate Visual History
- Back to the Future: The Game 30th Anniversary Edition
- Our Coverage of Secret Cinema’s Back to the Future Experience
- The Pepsi Perfect Commercial
- Jaws 19 Trailer
- “How Back to the Future Almost Nuked the Fridge”
- Flux Capacitor phone charger
- Last Episode: “Buy Your Way to Cool”
- Nerdy Show Theatre
- The Call of Cthulhu Mystery Program
- Paranoia XP RPG 1-Shot
- State of the Empire
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Play Rock Band 4
- Cap’s Article on Rock Band 4
- Far Cry Primal Trailer
- Horizon: Zero Dawn Trailer
- The New Gamera Trailer
- The 90s Gamera Trilogy
- Lizard People? Proof?
- Watch Dragon Heart 3: The Sorcerer’s Curse
- Cap’s Star Wars Celebration Full Report
- Childhood’s End on Syfy – Trailer
- Read Arthur C. Clarke’s Childhood’s End
- Watch Life on Mars | Ashes to Ashes
- Our Episode with Squatty Potty: “Brandon’s Holiday Stool”
- Squatty Potty’s New Ad
- Buy a Damn Squatty Potty!