The Real Congregation :: Fifth Anniversary Episode :: 10/21/14
Thank you for listening to The Real Congregation for the last five years. This is a special and celebratory episode where Marc With a C co-hosts the show with you. Yes, you! Via emails and phone calls from all over the world, you’ve programmed this slab of entertainment. We’ve become one over time, haven’t we?
This episode has a point, but you’ll have to tune in and pay attention to find out what we’re ultimately getting at. So this time around, after Marc plays a few special nuggets for your consideration, you take over, and… we end exactly where we should.
Thank you. This show couldn’t have existed without you.
- Welcome :: People’s Temple Choir
- They Don’t Know :: Kirsty MacColl
- Be Lucky :: The Who
- Genevieve :: Stealing Sheep
- How You Got That Girl :: Ex Hex
- Cool Planet :: Guided By Voices
- Things :: Beans On Toast
- Special Features :: Milk Carton Superstars
- Horsell Common & The Heat Ray :: Jeff Wayne
- One Night In Bangkok :: Murray Head
- Dry Heaves :: Menthol
- Solitary Zone (demo) :: Menthol
- Crazy Eyes (demo) :: Blinker The Star
- The Victim :: Juliana Hatfield
- The Crusher :: The Novas
- Hands :: Debbie Dawn
- What Am I Doing Hangin’ Round? :: The Monkees
- Stickball :: P. Vert
- Happier Hour :: Steve Poltz
- Angel’s Song :: Kaleidoscope
- You Should Consider Having Sex With a Bearded Man :: The Beards
- Pertaining To The Beat :: The Evolution Control Committee
- The Morning Of Our Lives :: Jonathan Richman
- Discuss this episode on the Nerdy Show forums
- The Real Congregation threads on the forums
- Browse the full Real Congregation archives
- And one last thing.