Episode 190 :: Lightning Dogs Never Turn Tail
THE LIGHTNING DOGS RETURN!
The Lightning Dogs are everything we ever loved about sci-fi animation. Tune in as we brainstorm our 80s-inspired, post apocalyptic, action figure-ready, cartoon universe!
Last week, we rounded out the Lightning Dogs team: six canine heroes empowered with special abilities and trapped in a desolate, mutant wasteland. They seem unstoppable, right? WRONG! This week it’s all about the villains and exploring the torched and warped rock once called “Earth”. Who are the freakish minions ruled by Glampire? What lurks in the churning seas and in the farther reaches of the Wasteland? And if there’s any human survivors – what horrors have they become? Join Cap, Hex, Doug, Tony, and Wall
Also in this episode: the true origin of the Wolfman A.I. – be there or be square!
Lightning Dogs Links:
- Our previous Lightning Dogs episode
- The Lightning Dogs page
- Lightning Dogs Fan Art
- Discuss Lightning Dogs on the Forums
- See the Latest Character Designs on the Lightning Dogs Facebook Page
- Some Wasteland creatures Tony drew during this episode
- A sketch concept of Queen Lich
- Mike Wall’s Band Name Tumblr “Hello, Boston!”
- The “Bloop Noise”
- Tony & Trench Stream Gaming
- The List of Nerdy Show Support Perks
- Our Guardians of the Galaxy Review
- Cap’s Thoughts on Guardians of the Galaxy‘s Final Scene