Atomic Robo: Nuts and Bolts :: The Savage Sword of Dr. Dinosaur #4
With Robo preoccupied by some kinda magma cat… thing, the fightin’ scientists of Tesladyne are left to fend for themselves in the silicone-based wilds of Hollow Earth! Can Bernard, warrior geologist lead the rock creature armies against Dr. Dinosaur’s forces? Meanwhile, with the rest of Tesladyne is under siege – can Jenkins be the Steven Seagal to this dire situation? Better question: how many Steven Segals equate to one Jenkins?
Learn about Brian and Scott’s collaborative process and how they fanfic their own stories! Get insights on the development of Magestic 12 tech, early script prototypes of the “Time Bomb”, and discover the secret origin of Julie Wrench! Plus – hints to the storyline and characters of Atomic Robo – Free Comic Book Day 2014!
- Ask Brian & Scott questions in the next episode
- Read Atomic Robo Volume 8: The Savage Sword of Dr. Dinosaur!
- See Action Scientists George & Anonth in FCBD ’12
- The Atomic Robo Tesladyne Field Guide Kickstarter
- Dr. Dinosaur’s twitter feed
- The Atomic Robo Tabletop RPG
- Read Atomic Robo: Real Science Adventures
- Buy Atomic Robo volumes!
- Read free Robo comics!
- Christopher Moeller
- Moeller’s Iron Empires
- More on Iron Empires
- Dark City
- Massimiliano Frezzato’s The Keepers of the Maser