The Real Congregation :: The Original Side Of Weird Al Yankovic :: 10/15/13
On this episode of The Real Congregation, Marc With a C delves into the delightfully bizarre world of “Weird Al” Yankovic. But, we’re not gonna dwell on “White and Nerdy”, “Eat It”, and “Amish Paradise”. Those tracks are wonderful, but c’mon, that stuff is for n00b’s.
Instead, we’re delving into the uncharted waters of Sir Yankovic’s original material. It turns out that his self-penned tunes can more than hold their own against his more well known skewering of pop culture classics.
Plus, Marc weighs in on the age-old “Albuquerque” versus “Dick’s Automotive” debate and asks your opinion. Listen to this episode 27 times!
- Frank’s 2000″ TV :: Weird Al Yankovic
- Dog Eat Dog :: Weird Al Yankovic
- Why Does This Always Happen To Me? :: Weird Al Yankovic
- One More Minute :: Weird Al Yankovic
- Happy Birthday :: Weird Al Yankovic
- School Cafeteria :: Weird Al Yankovic
- Truck Drivin’ Song :: Weird Al Yankovic
- Good Old Days :: Weird Al Yankovic
- Everything You Know Is Wrong :: Weird Al Yankovic
- Pancreas :: Weird Al Yankovic
- Generic Blues :: Weird Al Yankovic
- Skipper Dan :: Weird Al Yankovic
- You Don’t Love Me Anymore :: Weird Al Yankovic
- Nature Trail To Hell :: Weird Al Yankovic
- Chat about The Real Congregation on the Nerdy Show forums!
- Of course, you’ll want to check out Weird Al’s official site.
- Wanna talk to other Weird Al fans? Message boards are still a thing!
- Check out Nerdy Show’s 2011 interview with Weird Al himself!
- Never seen UHF? Here’s the trailer!
- Our theme song is by The Evolution Control Committee!