Episode 133 :: Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell
Meet Gary. He’s a lovable minion of hell, just trying to work his way up (or down) the corporate ladder of the underworld. Life’s not all chill cubicle work with a demonic millipede burrowing its way through your intestines – no, when you’re working for a demanding boss like Satan, the daily grind has its challenges. Enter Adult Swim’s new docu-dramedy, Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell, chronicling the misadventures of Gary, Satan, and fellow co-worker Claude.
Join Cap, Brandon, Andrew, and Jonathan for a rousing interview with Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell series co-creators Dave Willis and Casper Kelly. You may know them better as the the co-creator of Aqua Teen and Squidbillies (Dave) and co-creator of Stroker and Hoop and author of More Stories About Spaceships and Cancer (Casper). We discuss the new series, the dangers of red body paint, shows that should’ve gotten more love, writing for Aqua Teen, and more.
Tune in to the series premiere of Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell midnight, April 18th on Adult Swim.
- The Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell preview
- The Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell official page
- The original Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell
- Our Book Club episode featuring Casper Kelly
- Buy More Stories About Spaceships and Cancer
- Pick up Stroker and Hoop on iTunes
- Aqua Something You Know Whatever “The Granite Family”
- Cheyenne Cinnamon and the Fantabulous Unicorn of Sugar Town Candy Fudge
- Malibu Shark Attack
- Wicked Anime