Episode 125 :: New Ways to Die
THIS EPISODE PRESENTED TO YOU IN GLORIOUS SPEED-WARP!
Some kinda temporal mess-up made our files all wonky! Still listenable, we just sound weird.
Anyhoo! A it’s a full sci-tech episode. Join Cap, Hex, Brian, Jon, and Jessica as we discuss some serious threats to our way of life. First, the gang discusses Asteroid 2012 DA14, or “dare” as we call ’em, and the Russian meteor that scientists insist had nothing to do with one another. Can coincidence outweigh the opinions of astrophysicists? Cap and Brian share the supposed sinister truths. Our quadrocopter-building tech rat, Jessica leads a discussion on drones and we speculate on possible cyberpunk applications. All this and the global threat of automated hamburger machines. Be excited!
- Asteroid Run :: RushJet1
- Secrets from the Future :: MC Frontalot
- Bug Hunt (Noisia Remix) :: Skrillex
- Proof of concept videos for insane new military drones
- The geological makeup of the Russian meteor
- A collection of amazing Russian meteor videos
- Russia to US: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will
- Parallax’s Quadrocopter kit!
- Our E3 2010 Parrot AR Drone video
- Miami police drone controversy
- City Listening Posts that can Triangulate Gun Shots
- Seattle Grounds their drones
- Hummingbird Drone
- Hamburger Vending Machines
- Heavy Devil’s Steve the Guard fan art