The Real Congregation :: Get It On! :: 12/11/12
On this edition, we have a special treat for you. We’ve got an exclusive song to premiere from the new Casper & The Cookies album, Dingbats. Not only is the song a killer, but… the Nerdy Show listeners get to come to a consensus on what the song will be named! No, really. Whatever we decide is what’ll be printed on the album jacket. We’re deliberating about it on the Nerdy Show forums right now, and we have a deadline of December 17th to come through with an unstoppable nomenclature that will live on through the ages in perpetuity. Do us (and The Cookies) proud!
Elsewhere on this episode, Marc With a C continues his alphabetical journey through his record collection, tells a very short version of how he temporarily became the most wanted non-criminal in his zip code, and drops two Strange Records Of The Week. Get it on, indeed!
- For Those About To Rock (We Salute You) :: AC/DC
- Smokin’ In The Boys Room :: Brownsville Station
- Funky Worm :: The Ohio Players
- I’m Always Going To Love You :: Dexys
- (Untitled New Song) :: Casper & The Cookies
- The Other Side Of Love :; The Caravelles
- Fur Elise :: CM3P
- Win When :: My Parents Favorite Music
- Like A Periscope :; StarF & Mattari 2600
- The Will To Fail :: Katie Lee
- Iron Man :: Space Negros
- Breaking The Split Screen Barrier :: The Amps
- Total Exposure :: Airport 5
- Radio #1 :: Air
- Solid Space :: Jon Anderson
- Car Trouble :: All Girl Summer Fun Band
- Crazy :: All
- First Communication :: Agitation Free
- Name the new Casper & The Cookies song on the Nerdy Show forums!
- Help Casper & The Cookies make their new album a reality!
- You simply HAVE to see this clip from AC/DC Live At River Plate to believe it.
- The art and tracklist for Ronco’s Get It On! compilation.
- Download StarF’s Idiot Zoo for free from Scrub Club!
- More information on Erik Lindgren of The Space Negros
- Our theme song is by The Evolution Control Committee!