Season 4 Episode 50 :: E3 2012 – Day 3
E3 2012 is over, and our brains are buzzing with all the amazing things we’ve seen. Join Cap, Colin, Matt Spill, Brandon, Mattrex, and Kilplix for an adventure in the future of gaming. We went behind closed doors for screenings and live play tests of Star Wars 1313, Dishonored, and Elder Scrolls Online as well as a first look at Epic Game’s Unreal Engine 4. We also had hands on with amazing platformer, Hell Yeah, Studio Ghibli’s Ni No Kuni, and Infinity Blade: Dungeons.
These three days went by in a blur and there’s A LOT to talk about. Tune into our E3 videos for developer interviews and hear our full thoughts on everything we’ve seen in our daily podcasts.
- See the UE4 engine in action
- Watch Dogs gameplay
- Dishonored trailer
- Dishonored gameplay trailer
- Infinity Blade: Dungeons trailer
Day 3 Videos:
- Nerdy Show’s Best of E3 2012
- Dishonored First Impressions
- Elder Scrolls: Online First Impressions
- Dust 514 Creative Director Interview
- Hell Yeah! Hands-On and Interview
- Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Hands-On and Interview
- Young Justice: Legacy – New Game Bridges Seasons – Interview