Dungeons & Doritos :: Endless Bummer
Our heroes can’t ever catch a break.
The Tiefling Jen’Ifer is sealed in a crystal, Lefty the pirate queen has been abducted by an evil force, and now the party suffers their greatest loss of all…
Battle-weary, hung over, and emotionally shattered, what more can they do but fight on? Vimak, Jamela, and Barty, aided by the wizard, Christopher, chase down their aggressor across time and space only to land in the last place they ever expected: Cleave-Land, a realm of endless bifurcation.
This campaign has gone straight to hell.
D&D now has an original score! Created by Level 99 and Ryan McQuinn, aka the DnD Music Crew. We hope you enjoy lush cinematic soundscapes – ’cause we’ve got ’em now!
- A Quest for Dip :: Level 99
- What Lurks :: DnD Music Crew
- ‘Chair and Back Again’ :: DnD Music Crew
- Molten Trenches :: DnD Music Crew
- Just Your Average Nonchalant Muzak :: DnD Music Crew
- Always Gonna Bring You Lunch (Instrumental) :: DnD Music Crew
- Runnin’ :: Sinkane
- Jen’Ifer’s Rush (Surf Rock Version) :: DnD Music Crew
- Tortilla Odyessey~The Quest Begins :: DnD Music Crew
- Ye Jolly Chair :: DnD Music Crew
This episode also features a new track by Sinkane! A solo project from one of the members of incredible prog group, Yeasayer. His new album Mars will be released later this year.
D&D MERCH! Get the D&D COMIC!
- The Triforce Mike Tribute
- Buy the D&D comic issue 1 standard or sketch covers
- Buy the D&D comic issue 1 digital copy (only $1!)
- Vimak Quests for Doritos Locos Tacos
- Name your price for the D&D Score – proceeds go to composers
- The Lefty & Jamela Webcomic
- Discuss this episode in the Dungeons & Doritos Forums Archive
- The Fantasy Sagas Player’s Guidebook
- Check out Sagas digital books at DriveThruRPG
- Sour Cream & Onion
- Salsa Rio
- Japanese Smoky Meat
Dungeons & Doritos Character Sheets & Bios:
If you dig what we do, support the show! Spare some coin and get access to the current D&D sketch gallery with episode-specific sketches by Tony and local-shop, as well as other cool stuff. Just click the red button that reads “$upport” in the upper right-hand corner.