The Real Congregation :: What The Devil’s Going On? :: 03/27/12
On today’s menu, you can hear Marc freak out over the new Sinead O’Connor album, apologetically endorse a Styx album more than he intended to, as well as playing a tribute block of tunes for the fallen Davy Jones.
All this and The Real Congregation’s Strange Records Of The Week? You lucky listeners, you.
- 4th & Vine :: Sinead O’Connor
- Neon Nation :: Balthazar De Ley
- Cantina Band :: The Electric Moog Orchestra
- Friends Of Friends :: Hospitality
- Sister Wife :: Alex Winston
- Andrew In Drag :: The Magnetic Fields
- Whats Your Damage, Kid? :: Satellite High & Madd Ceasar
- Heavy Metal Poisoning :: Styx
- Science Magazine :: Robert Pollard
- Machines :: Lothar & The Hand People
- Don’t Liberate Me :: Lana Roush
- Women’s Liberation Is For The Birds :: Bobby Shannon
- Women’s Liberation :: Hill-Dillies
- You And I :: The Monkees
- Forget That Girl (live) :: The Monkees
- Shades Of Gray :: The Monkees
- Porpoise Song (demo) :: Carole King
- Chat about The Real Congregation on the Nerdy Show forums!
- A fan-made juggling video for Balthazar De Lay’s “Neon Nation”
- Here’s a portion of the film adaptation for Kilroy Was Here. You have to see it to believe it.
- In case you need a ton of other anti-Women’s Lib songs, WFMU has you covered
- Our theme song, “Pertaining To The Beat” is by The Evolution Control Committee, and I demand that you check them out!