The Real Congregation :: The Stereo Will Set Your Spirits Free :: 02/07/12
And how does Marc unwind? With this, a rather old school style episode featuring the tales of the tunes being played. It’s that simple.
Please, unwind with me. Take a load off. Sit on the back porch with a fruit jar full of iced tea. Enjoy some of that newfangled “iced cream” afterwards.
- Communique :: Lucky Pierre
- You’ve Passed (demo) :: Neutral Milk Hotel
- Earthquake Song :: The Little Girls
- When Christine Comes Around :: Grudge
- If Not, I’ll Just Die :: Lambchop
- Object :: The Cure
- Whatever You Like :: Joan As Police Woman
- I Left Her Standing There :: The Dezurik Sisters
- My Horses Ain’t Hungry :: The Dezurik Sisters
- The Little Space Girl :: Jesse Lee Turner
- I’m In Love With The Ooo-Ooo Man :: Girls Together Outrageously
- God Loves Us :: Guided By Voices
- Emulsified :: Yo La Tengo
- 2002 – A Hit Song :: The Free Design
- Brain Tag :: Bettie Serveert
- Chat about The Real Congregation on the forums!
- An idea of what that Neutral Milk Hotel box set looks like.
- And here’s some classic Neutral Milk Hotel footage, too.
- I wasn’t kidding when I said The Little Girls are adorably awkward.
- Get a load of this early footage from The Cure!
- Our theme song is by The Evolution Control Committee, and this is their website!