Season 4 Episode 38 :: Microsode – The Wizardry of Whedon
There’s a reason people wear t-shirts that boldly state in Star Wars font: “Joss Whedon is my master now”. Whedon is one of the great sci-fi creators of our generation, and his hands-on work in television, film, and comics has made him a name that people trust for awesomeness. Not unfettered awesomeness, ’cause hey, we all make mistakes – but more awesomeness than any fella named Lucas has ever been responsible for. Also, as seen in the accompanying picture, he can launch fireballs.
The Buffy-verse, the worlds of Firefly, and Dr. Horrible… they’re rich with character and, in fact, some of the strongest characters in any creator’s body of work. In this Microsode, Mike, Hex, and Cap talk about what makes Joss Whendon’s work so great, and even reveal some secrets about his strange childhood. Our thanks to Flaninja for providing us with this Microsode topic.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Theme :: Nerf Herder
- Firefly :: Adam WarRock
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer Movie
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer: The Complete Series
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 8 / Motion Comic
- Angel: Complete Series
- Firefly: The Complete Series
- Serenity Volume 1: Those Left Behind
- Serenity Volume 2: Better Days and Other Stories Featuring the Wash story – “Float Out”!
- Serenity Volume 3: The Shepherd’s Tale
- Dr. Horrible and Other Horrible Stories