The Real Congregation :: Our Favorite Records Of 2011 (Part Two) 01/17/12
Aaaaaand this week, Marc With a C’s continues the countdown of his top 25 favorite records of 2011. This episode picks up where we left off last week, and after a terminally long wait, entries #12-1 are revealed. Heck yeah!
Also revealed somewhere in this episode: the brand new theme song for The Real Congregation. Don’t you want to find out who/what/where/why/when it is?
- Through The Looking Glass (Fuzz Guitar Version) :: The Monkees
- Protagonist :: They Might Be Giants
- Unkind :: Sloan
- Witches :: Low
- Tabby And Lucy :: Boston Spaceships
- Aspen2k :: Fishboy
- Brain Damage / Eclipse (live) :: Pink Floyd
- Disco Bloodbath Boogie Fever :: Alice Cooper
- Be Your Bro :: Those Darlins
- Satisfied :: Tom Waits
- Batteries :: Juliana Hatfield
- Pertaining To The Beat :: The Evolution Control Committee
- Chat about The Real Congregation on the forums!
- Our Favorite Records Of 2011 (Part One)
- Robert Pollard’s discography has to be seen to be believed.
- Read Marc With a C’s review of Pink Floyd’s Dark Side Of The Moon (Immersion Edition)
- See Fishboy’s comics that explain the story of Classic Creeps!
- Watch Tom Waits go nuts with The Clapper in the video for “Satisfied”
- Read Marc With a C’s review of Juliana Hatfield’s There’s Always Another Girl
- Check out everything that is The Evolution Control Committee!