Season 4 Episode 23 :: Douche Hex: Human Revolution
We approach a cyberpunk as f*ck video game, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and also talk about the science behind it (and weird stuff involving goats) in this video game / sci-tech combo episode. Join Hex, Brandon, Cap, Jon, and Brian as we talk about everything in the game from the transhumanist implications to the crazy racist character that made all of us give a double take.
So come join us in this romp into a view of the orange-tinted, small screened future that Deus Ex teases us with!
- Sugar Rush (ft. Stalara, NES-T, Milk-Plus) :: Torrentz
- Icarus Main Theme :: Michael McCann
- The Price :: Sunspot
- Over It :: Yip-Yip
- SkypeSteo (ft. Faith in the Glitch) :: Dj CUTMAN
- Steve Irwin :: TribeOne
- Decisive Battle :: S.S.H.
- Love is a Loaded Pistol :: Thomas Dolby
- Racism in Deus Ex
- Spider Silk + Goats = Bulletproof
- Sarcos XOS Exosuit
- Hybrid Assistive Limb (HAL – Yep, HAL)
- Japanese Students create an unpowered Exosuit – Skeltronics
- DARPA’s Prosthetic Arm
- Japanese French Kissing Machine
- Willow Garage PR2 and the Age of Personal Robots (scroll down for video of the PR2)
- Neural Prosthesis in rats
- Amazing Casey Jones Fan Film Trailer