Season 4 Episode 13 :: Who’s The Bross?
As we learned in a recent episode of Community, Angela is definitively “The Boss”, but who, or what, is the BROSS? Nerdy Show has an answer: Meet Michael Bross – video game score composer. The man has been working in the industry since mid-90s point and click adventures, is responsible for two phenomenal Oddworld scores: Munch’s Odyssey and Stranger’s Wrath, and is in the process of scoring two of this year’s biggest forthcoming games: Firefall and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One. Join Mike, Cap, Brandon and Jon for a rousing interview with the Bross himself – discussing his upcoming projects, the writing process, and the life and times of a game composer.
But that’s not all the video game action we’ve got, no! We also review Rockstar Games’ latest blockbuster, L.A. Noire and Subsonic’s NEO controller for PS3. AND we have Sci-Tech too! We’re joined by Nerdy Show correspondent, Jessica Uelmen for her first-hand experience at this year’s Bay Area Maker Faire. That, schizophrenic robots, and more below!
- Fighting Outlaws :: Michael Bross
- Baby Still Too Fat :: Starship Amazing
- Firefall: The Encounter :: Michael Bross
- Lonely Orbit :: Michael Bross
- Who Are You? :: Fizzmatik
- Love My Little Squiddy :: Marc With a C
- Mega Man 9 ‘Showdown’ :: WillRock
- Back to the Beginning :: Kirby Krackle
- Michael Bross’ score to Stranger’s Wrath
- Check out Michael Bross’ albums
- Watch a demo of Firefall
- Watch a trailer for Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Watch Take2’s Ripper
- Watch Take2’s Black Dahlia
- Nerdy Show Forum discussion
Maker Faire Links:
- Jessica’s photo article on the 2010 Maker Faire
- OK Go perform underwater
- Arc Attack’s new guitar
- Life size Mousetrap
- Flaming Lotus Girls